Sunday, May 4, 2014

Preperation

I tried to do some research about what we can and can't eat and there are many different elimination diets out there with different can and cannot eats.  So I am doing the best I can.  I have no training on this and don't claim to know anything special this is just a record of what we did.

I started by going to Costco and getting lots of fresh stuff.  The main things we plan to eat are fresh fruits and veggies and meat.  So I have pork chops, hamburger, chicken, and steak for meat as of right now.  For fruits we have strawberries, grapes, apples, cantaloupe, and bananas.  For veggies we have carrots, celery, brocali, lettuce, asperagus.  We may have more but that is what I remember right now.  

This morning I cut up a bunch of these things and put them in snack bags so that they are an easy thing to grap as a quick snack.  I'm sure I have a lot more to learn and that we will soon be pulling our hair out, but at least we are trying.


No comments:

Post a Comment